The HealthCare Compliance Officer will report to the APC Coordinator who in turn reports to the Director of Patient Accounts.
6. Certification as a Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) or Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Based (CCS-P) or Accredited Record Technician (ART) or Registered Record Administrator (RRA) by the American Health Information Management Association or certification as a Certified Procedural Coder (CPC) by the American Academy of Professional Coders.
7. Knowledge of Medicare regulations.
8. Must have detailed knowledge of governmental billing and payment compliance.
9. Problem solving capabilities.
10. Must possess ability to communicate effectively with others
To Apply: For fullest consideration, please complete an online application by clicking the Proceed to Application button below AND submit an Exam Request for Reimbursement Coding Specialist I.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Copyright 2012 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois | Web Privacy Statement