Under administrative direction, perform and/or supervise advanced web page structure and design duties, for the College of Nursing and all its departments and units.
1. Any combination totaling two years from the following categories:
a) progressively more responsible work experience in IT-related profession
b) college course work in Information Technology (IT), IT Management, or a closely related discipline, as measured by the following conversion table or its proportional equivalent:
60 semester hours or Associate’s Degree equals one year
90-120 semester hours or Bachelor’s Degree equals two years
2. Work experience in web page preparation, design and maintenance.
1. Strong visual design, interaction design and information architecture skills.
2. Experience creating rapid prototypes and wire framing.
4. Working through the complete web and software design cycle.
To Apply: For fullest consideration, please complete an online application by clicking the Proceed to Application button below AND submit an Exam Request for CB1678 IT Technical Associate (Communications).
Copyright 2012 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois | Web Privacy Statement