SEARCH EXTENDED TO 08/18/2013
The Department of Pediatrics, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and the Children’s Hospital of Illinois are seeking a physician with expertise in pediatric endocrinology to serve as a full time member of the faculty. Rank will be commensurate with experience and qualification.
1. Develop, conduct and obtain funding for clinical and/or basic research in the field of Pediatric Endocrinology.
2. Participate in direct patient care.
3. Participate in teaching medical students, residents and other health professionals.
4. Perform other duties of a University faculty member including committee assignments, curriculum development, student counseling and administration.
1. Eligible for licensure in Illinois.
2. Board certified in Pediatric and Board eligible/certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
3. Commitment to research and other scholarly activities.
4. Preference will be given to persons with experience in clinical/basic research in Pediatric Endocrinology.
The UIC is an AA/EOE.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Copyright 2012 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois | Web Privacy Statement